Permanent splices for heavy duty belts
Your conveyor belt with its ISC® integrated splice
The ISC® (Integrated Screw Connection) is an innovative lacing solution. It is the most unique on the conveyor belt fastener market.
It makes a belt endless, by simply screwing its ends together without extra thickness. Installation in 20 minutes.
- 100% compatible with belt cleaners, belt trackers and transfer points from our range
- Permanent solution : highly resistant to breakage or important and repetitive shocks (superior to a cold splice)
- Quick installation reduces downtime: no need to disassemble the conveyor, because the belt is connected and driven by the old belt. This is done with a pulley to ease the insertion
- Autonomy of installation : belt ready to install, your technicians can change the belt very quickly
- Compatible with all types of scrapers
- Installation with a simple powered driver
- Installation whatever the access difficulties or weather conditions
- Free of dangerous chemical products
Fertilizer and chemical
Construction and concrete plant
|Type of belt : 315 - 400 - 500 N/mm
weight max / pair : 400 kg
|Type of belt : 630 N/mm
weight max / pair : 600 kg
|Type of belt : 800 N/mm
weight max / pair : 850 kg
|Type of belt : 1000 - 1250 N/mm
weight max / pair : 1000 kg
|Belt width (mm)||Belt weight max. (kg)||Quantity of pairs||Belt weight max. (kg)||Quantity of pairs||Belt weight max. (kg)||Quantity of pairs||Belt weight max. (kg)||Quantity of pairs|
|320 - 560||<400||1||<600||1||<850||1||<1000||1|
|560 - 810||<800||2||<1200||2||<1700||2||<2000||2|
|810 - 1050||<1200||3||<1800||3||<2550||3||<3000||3|
|1050 - 1300||<1000||3||<1400||3||<1600||3||<1800||3|
|1000-1600||4||1400 - 2400||4||1600 - 3000||4||1800 - 3000||4|
|1300 - 1540||<1400||4||<1600||4||<1800||4||<2000||4|
|1400 - 2000||5||1600 - 3000||5||1800 - 3000||5||2000 - 3000||5|
|1400 - 1900||5||1600 - 2300||5||1800 - 2400||5||2000 - 2500||5|
|1900 - 2400||6||2300 - 3000||6||2400 - 3000||6||2000 - 2500||6|
|1800 - 2000||<1600||5||<1800||5||<2000||8||<2200||5|
|1600 - 2200||6||1800 - 2400||6||1800 - 2400||6||2000 - 2500||6|
|2200 - 2800||7||2400 - 3000||6||2400 - 3000||6||2500 - 3000||6|
The anti-abrasion rubber of the ISC® can meet most of your applications.
Can be designed with a heat retardant rubber, the ISC® withstands temperatures between 170°C and 200°C.
The ISC® is also available with ISO 340 and 284 fire-resistant rubbers that ensure your safety in silos and underground mines
The oil-resistant treatment ensures the ISC® resistance to oils and solvents.
Two types of steel for screws and inserts
Steel screws and inserts
High resistance, it’s the perfect choice for most applications : quarries, cement plants, mines, etc.
Stainless steel screws and inserts
For resistance in corrosive and saline applications : gold mines, phosphate mines, sorting center, fertilizer plant, recycling facilities and salt handling, etc.
Who better than you to explain how MLT contributes to your success?
Many market players trust us : discover their story.