Recycling is part of the circular economy.
Recycling means preserving precious natural resources by recovering waste and reintroducing it, after treatment, into the production cycle. Recycling avoids the emission of millions of tons of CO2.
The main stages of recycling
- Reminder of the main stages of recycling:
- Sorting at source in selective sorting bins
- Collection of waste by professionals
- Transport to a sorting centre
- Transformation of the material
Manufacturing process and sensitive points
In order to support the main players in the recycling industry (sorting centres and regeneration plants) in their missions, MLT Group strives to understand the issues they face on a daily basis, and proposes innovative solutions that bring serenity and reactivity to this industrial process.
Click on the button to identify the sensitive point(s) of your installation and define how we can help you.