Permanent splices for light duty belts
A flat fastener for light duty belts
Patented fastener for light duty belts. Self-Lock® fastener is developed and patented by MLT. Its efficiency and ease of installation Self-Lock® a major innovation in the Light Duty industry. The Self-Lock® has a low profile with strong belt compression.
- Fast to install
- 1-step installation of your fasteners
- Grips the belt with good compression
- Continuous teeth/claws. The fastener avoids contamination from the transported product
- Teeth/claws are inside the belt, better for cleaning
- Adapted to bare back belt
- Available in stainless steel
- Rigid pin
Cardboard and paper mill
|Fastener size||Belt thickness||Minimum pulley diameter||Maximum operating tension of the belt|
|SL 00||0.7 - 1.8||1/32” - 5/64”||25||1"||12||70|
|SL 01||1.8 - 2.4||1/16” - 3/32”||40||1" 1/2||16||95|
|SL 02||2.4 - 3.5||3/32” - 9/64”||50||2" 1/4||28||160|
|SL 03||3.5 - 4.8||1/8” - 3/16”||60||2" 1/4||38||220|
Packaging according to your needs
Per box of 4 junctions*
- 4 fasteners cut at the length adapted to the width of your belt, (600, 900, 1000, 1050, 1200, 2000, 3000 mm).
- rigid steel or stainless steel pin, adapted to the length, size and model of the clip.
Per case of 48 junctions*
- 48 fasteners cut at the length adapted to the width of your belt, (600, 900, 1000, 1050, 1200, 2000, 3000 mm).
- Pins to be ordered separately
*available for certain models of Self-Lock® Fasteners : consult us
Who better than you to explain how MLT contributes to your success?
Many market players trust us : discover their story.
Nexans is a global player in energy transition. Our purpose : electrify the future. For over a century, Nexans has played a crucial role in the electrification of the planet. The Group is leading the charge to the new world of electrification : safer, sustainable, renewable, decarbonized and accessible to everyone.
- 2more years of belt life
Identify your sector of activity and find the solution adapted to your problems